Dear Riders of MMR,
Please don't make things worse for MMR. Some of you who come on rides are really bold. We prefer to be subtle. After all, it's nighttime.
Here are some dumb things riders do that make the situation worse for all of MMR:
* Ride the wrong way on the street, in the oncoming traffic lane
* Shout at cars (we prefer to slink by, drawing no attention to ourselves. if we must interact, we prefer friendliness over anger.)
* Stand in the street while the ride is getting ready to leave. Try going around the corner to catch more sidewalk space DUH.
* Try to argue with cops. When was the last time anyone won a street argument with an officer? If MMR runs lights and stop signs, that's ILLEGAL. If the cops try to ticket people for that, well, technically, they're in the right. So how about we just keep moving, stay subtle and get where we're going without drawing so much goddamned attention to ourselves?
* Hang out outside the bar. Shit. The meeting point is part of the ride. Enjoy the camaraderie or come at 12:03.
OUR MISSION IS TO HANG OUT AT NIGHT IN A NEAT SPOT
It is not our mission to make a political statement.
MMR is about the destination, not the ride.
Thank you for your time,